We’re Hiring! Trade Marketing Managers apply here.
10th June 2021
Share This Post
Trade Marketing Manager Job Description
Proof Drinks is an established and growing drinks distribution and marketing company based in London. Our portfolio includes a range of exciting, premium drinks brands that are sold to UK on-trade and retail.
The candidate will be responsible for managing premium and super premium well-known alcohol brands. The role will have a dual focus, focussing on both UK & APAC regions.
Candidates will demonstrate established classic marketing skills together with strong exposure to leading and developing brand strategies. With a high level of gravitas and tenacity, you will drive the creative brand strategy and build strong relationships with on-trade customers. Candidates will demonstrate a strong understanding of the drinks industry including channel strategy, knowledge of on-trade groups and national accounts, events, drinks strategy and activations.
Skills and attributes
· Strong premium brand marketing exposure, ideally from leading drinks brands.
· Focused, strategic and passionate approach together with strong commercial ability.
· Strong creative marketing skills.
· Very organised and good time management.
· Event experience.
· A proven influencer and stakeholder manager.
· Global drinks market exposure is an advantage.
What You’ll Do
· Develop and implement the brand strategy and plan.
· Manage the Brand Ambassador to grow the brands in the on-trade.
· Manage marketing communication including sales materials, presentations and social media.
· Develop drinks strategy for both brands using relevant and exciting recipes.
· Drive sales by working with the sales team in the trade.
· Organise trade and consumer events.
· Create engaging brand trainings and activations.
·. Measure and evaluate the success of activating the brand, in order to create continuous improvements
· Work with PR agency to generate brand exposure.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years’ experience in marketing
• 2+ years drinks industry experience
• Competitive Salary – £30k-£37k
• Aviva Pension
• Death in Service
• Company Profit Share Scheme
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to [email protected]