We’re looking for a Brutal Brewing Brand Ambassador
15th July 2019
Share This Post
|Job title||Brand Ambassador|
|Reports to||Line Manager|
We are looking for a fun, motivated, hard working individual to represent a new Swedish Craft Brewer into the UK Market. The ‘face’ of the brand you will help to manage and develop the on-trade side of our business. Primarily working within the independent free trade but also covering managed and tenanted outlets where necessary. Ideally with some sort of background in sales and beer but not essential. You will be fully responsible for a wide range of tasks from seeking new business to organising and running events, training, developing social media content, sales development and raising the brand profile to support the wider business.
Duties and responsibilities
- To drive distribution on all products into the independent on-trade with a focus on direct delivery and supporting wholesale customers
- Achieving targeted numbers of new direct delivery customers each month
- To call on a minimum of 8 accounts a day with at least 3 of these being pre-arranged meetings.
- Driving additional meetings through cold calling
- Plan your working week and submit a weekly call plan on Monday mornings
- Send through orders to sales support to ensure they are processed in time for the next available delivery day
- To conduct tele-sales calls weekly
- Host training sessions with trade venues and groups.
- To arrange Tap Takeovers and events with new and existing accounts
- To increase awareness through use of social media relevant to your accounts and identify events and opportunities to increase brand awareness and drive sales
- To use relationships to influence managers and owners of venues
- Seek out new business opportunities
- Structure your working week and be flexible in your approach to achieving and exceeding targets
Qualifications and Requirements
- Demonstrable work experience as a Brand Ambassador.
- Minimum 5 GCSE A-C including English and Maths
- Strong grasp of Microsoft Office/Powerpoimt/Excel
- Good Telephone Manner
- Understand how beer is made.
- Have a passion for beer in all forms.
- Event management skills.
- Previous experience working events or bars.
- Solid social media presence on multiple platforms.
- Impeccable time management skills.
- Outstanding communication skill, both written and verbal.
- Engaging, outgoing and approachable personality.
- Knowledge and understanding on how to operate a bar.
- Passion for meeting new people and evangelizing great products.
- Available to work weekends due to the nature of the industry.
- Holds an up to date passport.
- Holds an up to date drivers’ license.
The job will require you to be flexible In your hours and approach to the role with periods of work being outside of your designated area from time to time as well as weekend and evening work. Organising and managing events will be a natural part of the role and in addition to the daily requirements.
The job will require you to be in good physical health with long periods on foot and carrying samples. You will also occasionally have to handle events equipment and stock
Please email CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org