We’re Hiring! Marketing & Communications Assistant Role
14th March 2017
Share This Post
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Manager
Reporting To: Managing Directors
Proof Drinks’ aim is to disrupt traditional drinks categories and to create unique offerings for our clients and consumers.
We make exciting premium drinks products accessible to the masses through innovative marketing and nationwide distribution.
- Contribution to the direction and strategy of the Proof brands.
- Contributing to the creation of 1 new Proof owned concept / brand per year.
- Assisting with maximising visibility of the Proof brands on and offline.
- Researching and seeking of new collaborative campaign ideas, partnerships, events and sponsorships.
- Regular liaison with Proof’s Graphic Designer in developing new and innovative brand assets and marketing materials.
- Working alongside the sales time to ensure the integrity of brand messaging and strategies is maintained and are transparent company-wide.
- Regular liaison with media hubs, press and trade publications for potential features and advertising opportunities.
- Management of our PR agency alongside Proof Directors.
- Contribution to the development of new POS items for the brands in line with trade demand.
- Manage, monitor and evaluate all plans and activations.
- General management of brand assets and marketing resources.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong marketing skills and experience in a similar role.
- At least 4 years+ experience in a marketing environment
- Experience in creating, developing and executing brand strategies and activations on and offline in order to drive brand awareness and sales.
- An understanding of the digital sphere and the use of social media platforms.
- Experience of proactively using social media for business marketing purposes.
- Knowledge and understanding of the drinks industry desirable.
- An entrepreneurial and results-driven individual.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational, planning and time management skills.
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- MS Office and Mac proficient.
If you are interested in applying for the role please email your CV to [email protected]